Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am Grateful


1. God gave me a loving husband and a daughter to love.
2. God's love for me and to my family is immeasurable and unconditional.
3. God has been faithful to me in so many ways.
4. God has never been tired of pouring out His blessings to us.
5. God has saved me from the bondage of sin and eternal condemnation.

I am passing this on to Bogie, Shelo, Lizzie, Cookie and Gengen

HOW THIS WORKS:

1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.

2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.

3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:


"Enter his hates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise his Holy name." Psalm 100:4

Who would not be grateful knowing God has plan for each of us? God is Good all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

humana posting...http://love.mommyko.com/2008/12/i-am-grateful-because.htmlg

Unknown said...

done posting this tag mem.. tnx ha!!

Credits

Femikey