- Set a consistent sleeping routine that allows for sufficient rest every night.
- Avoid stressful situations and activities for your child.
- Learn to read warning signs of your child's manic and depressive moods.
- Regulate your child's activities during a manic episode and provide gentle yet stimulating activities (like swimming) during depressive episodes to keep him/her occupied.
- Prepare a nutritious and balance diet. Avoid too much sugar and caffeine.
Get Rid of Cockroaches – Permanently!
1 week ago