Monday, January 12, 2009

Old Stuffs

As I have posted in my other blog LOVE's Haven, about the flash floods that was happening in our area yesterday. Just this afternoon a man came into our house and asked for some help because they were one of the flood victims. He was asking not for a financial help but was asking for some old clothes that they could wear. Oh my! He told us that he has 2 sons and 2 daughters and they were living in the evacuation center in their own areas.

Good thing that my daughter's stuffs were being prepared by me so that I can give it to those who are really in need of it. I gave those stuffs though it's already been used by her but still it can be reusable by somebody. Her old shoes and slippers and some of her clothes. My mom also did gave him T-shirts and shorts for him. The man was so happy and thankful to receive all those things. I know that it is much better to give than to receive. Thanks God that we're not fully affected.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey